- Knowledge is power
- The Future Of Possible
- Hibs and Ross County fans on final
- Tip of the day: That man again
- Hibs and Ross County fans on final
- Spieth in danger of missing cut
The award-winning Atlantis The Palm is set on the crescent of Palm Island, and offers 5-star luxury, including over a kilometre of private beaches and 2 outdoor pools with impressive views of Dubai’s cityscape. Home to Aquaventure Waterpark, it also provides fun for all the family with water slides, a shark safari and a chance to meet the marine mammals at Dolphine Bay and Sea Lions Point.
This underwater-themed resort boasts a crowd-pleasing waterpark, two pools and nearly a mile of man-made beach. Opulent suites and fine-dining restaurants are aimed at luxury travellers, but really Atlantis is a bustling family resort. Embrace it as such and you’ll have a ball.
Coming Soon At Atlantis
Whether you are staying with us, visiting our marine & water park attractions for the day or dining in one of our award-winning restaurants, Atlantis promises to deliver extraordinary experiences, and we are very excited to bring to you a wide range of new entertainment options that you must experience during your visit.Atlantis The Palm, Dubai is a luxury hotel resort located at the apex of the Palm Jumeirah in the United Arab Emirates. It was the first resort to be built on the island and is themed on the myth of Atlantis but includes distinct Arabian elements.
This iconic resort has free Wi-Fi throughout, and features a state-of-the-art fitness centre with 360 degree panoramic views of the beach and Royal Pool. For those looking to unwind, the ShuiQi Spa offers a range of treatments and remedial spa services. There is also a tennis court, and boat cruises or helicopter tours can be arranged on request.
Decked out in an elegant Arabian-inspired décor, each room features a private balcony that showcases spectacular views of the gulf or Palm Island. All are air conditioned and feature an in-room safe, a seating area and a mini bar.
With 23 on-site dining establishments, Atlantis The Palm is a culinary destination featuring award-winning restaurants from world-class chefs, such as Gordon Ramsay’s Bread Street Kitchen & Bar. Poseidon Café and Ossiano offer unique dining experiences, with ceiling-to-floor views of the underground aquarium, Ambassador Lagoon. The award-winning Nobu serves legendary Japanese cuisine infused with South American influences, and also offers alfresco dining in the zen garden area.
Atlantis The Palm features an array of high-end boutiques, and is just a 25-minute drive from Dubai Mall and the famous Burj Khalifa. The helpful staff at the tour desk are available to book tours and sightseeing trips in Dubai.
- Beautiful and huge property along the Algarve coast
- Large and quiet natural beach area with rocky coastline
- Stylish rooms plus villas with full kitchens and organic toiletries
- Five pools, including a sunken beachside pool and family-friendly pools
- Four restaurants; an international buffet, Portuguese, Italian, and a bakery
- Surf-themed family bar, beach bar, sports bar, and juice bar
- Luxe spa with Turkish bath, sauna, private garden, and kids’ treatments
- Small, modern fitness room with machines, weights, and exercise balls
- Tennis courts, bike rentals, PADEL courts, surfing, and water sports
- Kid-friendly features include menus, clubs, and activities
- Free Wi-Fi and parking
- Free breakfast (for those in the hotel section)
- Fee for breakfast (for guests in villas or houses)
- Gym is small for the size of the resort
- Some guests complain that restaurants are pricey
- Not the best choice for couples